Looking to extend fluid service life and reduce the procurement and waste disposal costs for your fleet? Protect your investment by choosing the correct purification system to help you minimize the detrimental effects of air, water and particulate contamination.
Because contamination can lead to premature wear as well as possible malfunction of hydraulic components, it is critical that hydraulic fluid be kept clean and free of contaminants, which cause irreversible damage. Join this expert-led (on-demand) webinar, including a 15min Q&A segment on how to maintain hydraulic fluid at the required performance specification levels while reducing your procurement and maintenance costs.
Key insights include:
- Known and not so well known threats - technologies that may cause harm to hydraulic oil
- How to optimize processing time and eliminate the labour required to drain, flush, and refill hydraulic systems
- Test data on effects of air
- Test data on effects of acid number from water and contamination
- Test data on effects of water and wear
Looking to extend the service life of your ASM inside Fuel Tank Inerting Systems (FTIS) or Nitrogen Generating Systems (NGS)? Protect your investment by choosing the most efficient pre-filtration solution and prevent early ASM failures.
The Air Separation Module (ASM) is a critical component of Nitrogen Generating Systems or Fuel Tank Inerting Systems. Used for many years in various industrial applications, ASMs offer a high level of reliability and when protected by the correct level of pre-filtration, can demonstrate service lives often exceeding 10 years.
In contrast, the high-cost ASMs used in aircraft applications are achieving on average, approximately 50% of their expected service life. Known to degrade from exposure to Ozone and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), ASMs are generating a significant cost burden for Airlines and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) alike.
Access the on-demand session for this expert-led webinar on how to improve the life expectancy of your ASM and reduce your procurement and maintenance costs.
Key insights include:
- Failure Mode and Effect Critical Analysis (FMECA) – The role contamination plays in low ASM life
- Control of membrane contaminants and how enhanced filtration translates into cost savings
- Failure analysis and life extension case studies
Described as widely held but false beliefs or ideas, myths are usually created away from what is real, spread quickly and can pretend to give the listener or reader some hidden information which goes against accepted common knowledge.
The world of filtration also houses tall-tales; most unsurprisingly there are a few filtration myths which have spread around the industry. This expert led (on-demand) webinar including a 15min Q&A segment, looks to investigate 5 of the most common misconceptions when it comes to fluid cleanliness and filtration of Aerospace fluid systems and inform on why they are only myths.
Reasons to watch:
- Learn why filters don’t not get finer as they plug up with contaminant
- Find out why on-board filtration alone is not sufficient to maintain aircraft hydraulic fluid cleanliness
- Discover how clean fluids in barrels actually are
- Find out what Absolute Filter Rating means
The Why, What and How of Cabin Air Filtration. How advanced air filters improve the cabin environment, reduce delays and enhance safety.
Industry interest in Cabin Air Quality for Commercial Aircraft has been a topic for decades, yet questions remain about best practices.
In this free on-demand session we highlight the advantages of a proactive approach to cabin air filtration and how cutting-edge technology, such as A-CAF (Advanced Cabin Air Filters), is already impacting on operational efficiency by improving the overall cabin environment, reducing schedule disruptions and driving industry development.
What to expect:
- Advanced Cabin Air Filtration technology background
- Filter technology tests and results
- A highlight of future developments