Looking to extend fluid service life and reduce the procurement and waste disposal costs for your fleet? Protect your investment by choosing the correct purification system to help you minimize the detrimental effects of air, water and particulate contamination.
Because contamination can lead to premature wear as well as possible malfunction of hydraulic components, it is critical that hydraulic fluid be kept clean and free of contaminants, which cause irreversible damage. Join this expert-led (on-demand) webinar, including a 15min Q&A segment on how to maintain hydraulic fluid at the required performance specification levels while reducing your procurement and maintenance costs.
Key insights include:
- Known and not so well known threats - technologies that may cause harm to hydraulic oil
- How to optimize processing time and eliminate the labour required to drain, flush, and refill hydraulic systems
- Test data on effects of air
- Test data on effects of acid number from water and contamination
- Test data on effects of water and wear
Flying in a tough environment? Looking for the best long-run and most cost-efficient engine inlet protection solution for your fleet? Protect your investment by choosing the correct system tailored to your flying environment.
Engines should be kept clear and free of contaminants, which cause irreversible damage. Understanding all types of contaminant challenges and the way in which they can affect engines and overall operations, is the first step in choosing the right solution.
This is an on demand version of the expert-led webinar, including a 15min live Q&A segment on how to speed up your pre-flight and save maintenance cost by choosing the right Helicopter Engine Air Protection solution for you.
Key insights include:
- In-depth review of typical contaminants
- Full picture of available Engine Air Protection solutions
- Access to performance data that will allow you to select the most cost efficient engine air protection technology for your flying environment and business needs
Described as widely held but false beliefs or ideas, myths are usually created away from what is real, spread quickly and can pretend to give the listener or reader some hidden information which goes against accepted common knowledge.
The world of filtration also houses tall-tales; most unsurprisingly there are a few filtration myths which have spread around the industry. This expert led (on-demand) webinar including a 15min Q&A segment, looks to investigate 5 of the most common misconceptions when it comes to fluid cleanliness and filtration of Aerospace fluid systems and inform on why they are only myths.
Reasons to watch:
- Learn why filters don’t not get finer as they plug up with contaminant
- Find out why on-board filtration alone is not sufficient to maintain aircraft hydraulic fluid cleanliness
- Discover how clean fluids in barrels actually are
- Find out what Absolute Filter Rating means
The Why, What and How of Cabin Air Filtration. How advanced air filters improve the cabin environment, reduce delays and enhance safety.
Industry interest in Cabin Air Quality for Commercial Aircraft has been a topic for decades, yet questions remain about best practices.
In this free on-demand session we highlight the advantages of a proactive approach to cabin air filtration and how cutting-edge technology, such as A-CAF (Advanced Cabin Air Filters), is already impacting on operational efficiency by improving the overall cabin environment, reducing schedule disruptions and driving industry development.
What to expect:
- Advanced Cabin Air Filtration technology background
- Filter technology tests and results
- A highlight of future developments